Changing file size limits for uploads
Sintelix enables you to change upload file size limits. You can change the:
- global upload size limit, which affects all multipart uploads such as project files
- document upload size limit, which affects documents uploaded to from the ‘Local Files’ tab (see Figure 1)
Figure 1: Uploading documents using the ‘Local Files’ tab in a collection
To change file size limits for uploads:
- Log in to Sintelix as the administrator.
- Click Admin then click the System Settings tab.
- Click the Edit icon beside the setting you want to change.
- Enter the upload file size limit in megabytes then click Save.