External Document Services configuration
The External Document Services configuration links ETA to third party services via HTTP’s GET and POST methods.
To configure external document services:
- On the Main Navigation Bar click Configurations.
- Click External Document Services.
- Do one of the following:
Complete or modify the fields on the screen.
- Open a configuration by clicking on its name.
- Copy of a configuration in the list by clicking the ‘Create a copy’ icon beside it, entering a name for the new configuration then clicking Create & Open.
- Create a new configuration by entering the name on the Create tab at the bottom of the pane then clicking Create.
- Copy a configuration from another project by clicking the Copy From tab at the bottom of the pane, selecting the project the configuration is in, selecting the configuration you want to copy, then clicking Copy.
- Import a configuration by clicking the Import tab at the bottom of the pane, clicking Chose file, navigating to the file then clicking Open. Rename the file if necessary then click Import.